Are you excited about automating everything that can be automated? About taming complex IT infrastructures? Bringing order to large data centers? Passionate about developing tools used by world-leading companies? Being an active part of open source communities? Working with the largest open source company in the world?
We are strengthening our team that collaborates closely with Red Hat, the leading provider of open source solutions. Our team develops services for unified automation and management of modern data centres, working with Red Hat development and product teams, and open source communities.
If you decide to join our team, you’ll get the chance to work with renowned global companies on:
- developing Ruby libraries for interacting with solutions and products for infrastructure management,
- integrating libraries into ManageIQ.
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails proficiency,
- experience in using and developing web API,
- English proficiency.
- Some experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS or GCP),
- experience with testing software code (Selenium, Integration/Regression testing),
- experience with containers and container orchestration frameworks (Docker, Kubernetes),
- experience with source code control systems – git (GitOps),
- configuration and deployment tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform,
- message brokers and protocols (AMQP).
- Dynamic work in a relaxed atmosphere,
- flexible working hours and remote work,
- active collaboration in a team of experienced experts,
- developing cutting edge technologies,
- working with open-source communities,
- career development: internal and external educations,
- unlimited sources of snacks and coffee,
- fun XLAB events.
Let’s do great things together! Join our dynamic international team as a Ruby Backend Developer.
SKILLS we’re looking for
BONUS SKILLS (can be useful, but don’t worry if you don’t have them)
WHAT we offer
No matter where you are on your career journey, we’ll be happy to hear from you. Either you’re just getting started and are excited about learning, or you’re craving a new challenge and putting your extensive experience right into action, you can count on professional growth in a positive environment.