Are you passionate about reaching goals through positive team spirit? Enjoy being the driving force behind high-impact IT projects, delivering value to big-league global companies? Inspired by motivating your teams to do their best and nurturing genuine relationships with clients? Interested in IT infrastructures management and going cloud native?
Let’s do great things together! Join our dynamic international team as a Project Manager.
- Provide end-to-end project management (from requirements gathering to planning, execution, monitoring, and project closure),
- define project objectives, determine scope, resources, and key tasks/activities,
- produce and review initial product requirements documents and facilitate active requirements management during the whole development cycle,
- develop a project plan (schedule, resources, milestones),
- facilitate project progress monitoring – meet regularly with project team members to review progress, identify, and resolve issues and obstacles, manage resource utilization and task priorities, and produce quality deliverables,
- ensure all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget,
- present project status reports to all stakeholders (internal and external) and obtain approval of project deliverables,
- coordinate the development of all documents required for a successful project delivery to end users/clients.
SKILLS we’re looking for
- At least one year of experience in managing IT projects throughout their lifecycle,
- ability to collaborate effectively as part of a cross-functional development team,
- being self-driven, motivated and results-oriented,
- ability to foster a collaborative, team-oriented work environment,
- experience with conflict resolution and/or mediation skills,
- effective written and verbal communication,
- English proficiency.
BONUS SKILLS (can be useful, but don’t worry if you don’t have them)
- Domain knowledge in the fields of IT infrastructure management and application modernization (migration to the cloud),
- Familiarity with Atlassian’s Jira or other relevant project management tools,
- experience with agile project management principles.
What we offer
- Dynamic work in a relaxed atmosphere,
- flexible working hours and remote work,
- active collaboration in a team of experienced experts,
- career development: internal and external educations,
- unlimited sources of snacks and coffee,
- fun XLAB events.