Become a member of our fun marketing team and help us expand our brand’s story across digital and traditional media. You will be responsible for producing high-quality graphics, digital designs and videos, and work closely with product managers and engineers on various exciting projects.
Sounds interesting? Read on and join us as a creative Digital Designer. Let’s do great things together!
Use your design skills for a diverse range of visual communications, such as:
- designing original graphics for marketing materials, PR communication and social platforms,
- producing static and animated graphics for websites,
- developing, designing and producing motion graphics and videos to demonstrate our products and company,
- ensuring graphics and layouts are visually appealing, consistent and on-brand,
- improving existing design solutions while evolving our brand identity with fresh, inventive ideas.
SKILLS we’re looking for
- Experience in graphic design, illustration, motion graphics and video editing,
- understanding of layout, visual hierarchy, typography and colour theory,
- compelling storytelling and presentation skills,
- a keen eye for aesthetics and details,
- proficiency in design software (Adobe CS – Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects etc.),
- English proficiency,
- being self-driven, well-organized and responsible,
- ability to work independently and collaboratively on projects.
BONUS SKILLS (can be useful, but don’t worry if you don’t have them)
You can stand out from other candidates if you have:
- some experience in other areas of design such as web design and UX/UI design,
- overseeing video projects from start to finish, owning everything from conception to production.
What we offer
- Dynamic work in a relaxed atmosphere,
- flexible working hours and remote work,
- active collaboration in a team of experienced experts,
- career development: internal and external educations,
- unlimited sources of snacks and coffee,
- fun XLAB events.
Send us your CV to [email protected] or simply fill out the form below. Please include a portfolio with relevant examples of your work. We look forward to meeting you!