Are you excited about automating everything that can be automated? About taming complex IT infrastructures? Bringing order to large data centers? Passionate about developing tools used by world-leading companies? Being an active part of open source communities? Working with the largest open source company in the world?
We are strengthening our team that collaborates closely with Red Hat, the leading provider of open source solutions. Our team develops services for unified automation and management of modern data centres, working with Red Hat development and product teams, and Ansible and ManageIQ communities.
If you decide to join our team, you’ll get the chance to work with renowned global companies to build integrations, help local enterprises deploy automation across their infrastructure, and leave your mark by contributing to open-source communities.
Let’s do great things together! Join our dynamic international team as a Backend Developer.
SKILLS we’re looking for
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails proficiency, or
- Python and Django/Flask proficiency,
- good knowledge of REST principles (CRUD): REST API and API Management,
- basic knowledge of virtualization technologies (kvm, virtualbox, vagrant),
- English proficiency.
SKILLS you’ll additionally impress us with
- Some experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS or GCP),
- experience with testing software code (Selenium, Integration/Regression testing),
- experience with containers and container orchestration frameworks (Docker, Kubernetes),
- experience with source code control systems – git (GitOps),
- configuration and deployment tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform,
- message brokers and protocols (AMQP).
WHAT we offer
- Dynamic work in a relaxed atmosphere,
- flexible working hours and remote work,
- active collaboration in a team of experienced experts,
- developing cutting edge technologies,
- working with open-source communities,
- unlimited sources of snacks and coffee,
- fun XLAB events.
No matter where you are on your career journey, we’ll be happy to hear from you. Either you’re just getting started and are excited about learning, or you’re craving a new challenge and putting your extensive experience right into action, you can count on professional growth in a positive environment.